Looking out for an adventure to refresh yourself, take a trip to Mcleod Ganj – Triund with Eltravo. McLeod Ganj is the residence of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and home to a large Tibetan population is just 3 kms away from Dharamshala . Explore this little city to shop around for Tibetan crafts, soak up the spiritual/alternative vibe of the many good cafes and restaurants serving up Indo-Italo-Israeli-Tibetan food.
The fun doesn’t end there. Join us on a short trek to Triund, situated in the laps of dhauladhar mountains it is the crown jewel of Dharamshala. Enjoy the perfect view of the Dhauladhar mountains on one side and Kangra valley on the other.
see url What is included in the trip:
- Travel by Personal Vehicle
- Two Night Stay in Hotel at Mcloedganj
- Sight-Seeing – Bhagsu Nath Temple, Bhagsu waterfall, Tibetan Muesum, Namgyal Monastery and more if time permits.
- Trek to Triund
- Dharamshala & Palampur sight seeing
- 3 Breakfast – 2 Dinner
What is NOT included:
- Any Monument Fees
- Meals during Transit and Site-seeing
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel or camps accommodation
- Medical expenses except first aid
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature
- Any other item not mentioned in the itinerary