Amristar – McLeod Ganj – Manali
Start this summer with a refreshing trip over to some of the best summer getaway destinations of India. First heading to the home of glorious Golden Temple, the iconic city of Amritsar. A major spiritual and cultural center of India is place which cannot be described but only be experienced. The journey doesn’t end there. Head out to McLeod Ganj, the residence of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and home to a large Tibetan. Explore this little city to shop around for Tibetan crafts, soak up the spiritual/alternative vibe of the many good cafes and restaurants serving up Indo-Italo-Israeli-Tibetan food. Last but not the least the ultimate summer destination of India – Manali. Enjoy an adventurous and refreshing stay with fun activities at the Solang valley and also explore the hipster town of kasol.
What is included in the trip:
- Travel by Personal Vehicle
- Hotel stay at Amristar, Mcloedganj and Manali.
- Sight-Seeing – Bhagsu Nath Temple, Bhagsu waterfall, Tibetan Muesum, Namgyal Monastery, Palampur, Hidimba Temple, Vashisth Mall Road, Manali, Solang Valley, Kasol-Manikaran
- Breakfast & Dinner
What is NOT included:
- Any Monument Fees
- Meals during Transit and Site-seeing
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel or camps accommodation
- Medical expenses except first aid
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature
- Any other item not mentioned in the itinerary